*Special Entry*


TERVEISIÄ! (Greetings in Finnish)


Hey our lovely readers! Okay, straight to the point. Here’s the thing. We, Afina will make special entries for you! Yayyyy *clap hands

However, we are still not sure though when will we update them. Just wait, yeah? =)
So for this week, our special entry is….. *drums roll

PORTRAIT AND POEM!!

Yup, we are going to show you our drawings and poems about ourselves. Just promise us, you will NOT laugh!  We are not very artistic girls. So just bear with us okay? Hehe.  Ready??? Here we goooo…

Aminah's portrait



Aminah’s Poem

I am not short, and I am not tall,
Tun Aminah is what I’m called.
My voice is bad, but I love to sing,
I have a cat, and I have fair skin.
I like to eat and I like to sleep,
That’s what my family said every time we meet.
This is me, this is who I want to be,
This is me, come and let’s be friend with me.

Alright, you've seen Aminah's potrait of herself, Now, me (Afiqah) gonna reveal mine....... Huhuhu


OH MI GOD, As you can see, I don't have talent in drawing! *silently cries in the 

corner* 

Dr. Afiza told us to make a potrait of ourselves and this is how I portray myself -_-

I've tried to make it look a bit more abstract but nothing worked out.

Aminah's is way better than mine, obviously.................

Huahuahuahua.

Let's move on to the poem part >_<

I AM.........

I am Afiqah binti Ahmad,

Most of my friends know me as Pqunk,
Don't get mistaken me as fussy, complicated or even mad, 
I'm just a person whom sometimes a crack. (HAHA)

I am the eldest in my family,
Thus, my family’s matters are my responsibility,
It was never simple and easy,

But I’m sure I can get through this eventually


Sorry you have to see and read this. We've tried but it's up to your judgement how 'good' we are in writing poems. Duh -_-  haha. 

Share:

0 comments